Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chef Big Dog is in the House

Almost.

I have had the extreme honor and privilege for cooking for the many, many gracious host families on our adventures and it pleases me to be able to give back even more so with the launching of Chef Big Dog.  

Beginning June 8th, I'll be serving up Tex-Mex Tatties at the Aquidineck Farmer's Market every Saturday Until October from 9AM until 1PM at the Newport Vineyard.  

Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to 2 Million Dogs for the furtherance of the mission to understand why our companion animals are getting the same types of cancer people are.  Even though 100% of my life will always be devoted to this cause in one flavor or another.l  

I've tried to fuse my heritage with my birthplace and I've taken the fried Irish potato patty, or tattie, and married it with Mexican peppers, spices, and flavors.  Our menu is nearby.  

If you're in the area, we'd love you to stop by and support us.  It's time to Puppy Up and Chow Down!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you continue to support 2 Million Dogs in all you do! Sure wish I was closer to RI, so I could stop by this Saturday!

Chef Big Dog said...

I feel like Jerry Maquire. Thank you

Chef Big Dog said...

I feel like Jerry Maquire. Thank you