Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scentsy Fundraiser for 2 Million Dogs



Out of all of those nights the boys and I slept in a tent, I've had my fair share of wet, stinky fuzzybutt smell.  And maybe I had a mighty good stink on myself a time or two.  

A few months back a dear friend of ours from Bowling Green and dog rescue coordinator, Deana Wehr, turned me on to Scentsy candles and this holiday season, she is donating a percentage of sales to 2 Million Dogs.  

Click on the nearby pic of Pooki bear or here to purchase some of these clever candles and they don't burn with a traditional flame so there's no risk of setting the house on fire.  The fundraiser is from today until December 18th, the last day to place an order and receive it by Christmas day.  

Thank a ton Deana and Happy Holidays to all our friends in the City of White Squirrels!

No comments: