Sunday, September 28, 2008

Haven't Received Your Wristband?

It has recently come to my attention that several people who have purchased our puppy up! cause bracelets have not received them. First of all, please accept my deepest apologies.

As you know, we rely completely on volunteers for the walk. While they've done an outstanding job and I am eternally grateful for the countless hours they've committed to the cause, we are in the process of resolving the problem and taking steps to ensure it won't happen again.

We'll be contacting everyone who has ordered the bracelets to make sure they've received them but you can contact me personally at feedback@2dogs2000miles.org in the interim should you have questions or concerns. I setup that email address so that I am always available and accountable for any problems that arise. Thank you for your patience and understanding. YBD

No comments: