Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yawnp


I got a call this morning from a good friend.  Just jawing about theoretical physics and Gillian Anderson in The Fall, and why reds just don't do it for me.  But as a blonde, well, she's some kinda special.  


My friend is an architect and after the man to man cheese-mo speak about babes and blondes and blondes and babes, he said he couldn't find his way around how to incorporate a state mandated inclusion in his design project he was working on. 

So I said, 'If you can't plan around it, make it your plan.'  

Two hours later, we completely redesigned the plan that it's now educational, eco-friendly, inspirational, motivational, market driven, the focal point of the structure and to boot, it's never been done before.  

It's too early in the morning to pound my chest and yawp so I'll yawnp.  

No comments: