Sunday, September 18, 2011

2012 Cancer Can't Keep A Good Dog Down Calendar

Back in 2009 while walking cross country I wanted a way to honor all off the cancer dogs we met on our travels and I came up with the 'Cancer Can't Keep a Good Dog Down' Calendar. 

This year marks our fourth and I didn't know then that Murphy would one day be a part of it....

If you have a dog or even a cat in a dog suit as we had in our first year that's been touched by this dreadful disease, join Murphy and show that while cancer can take lives it'll never keep them down and their memory will always live on within us. 

Click this LINK to go to the calendar page and if you have any questions or would like more information, please direct them to Erich, at 2MDcalendar@gmail.com

2 comments:

Solitude.Peace said...

Fortunately I have no reason to contribute to this calendar. I do however have one and have seen and read it from front to back.

The focus on each month really gives a feeling of heart and the stories that accompany it allows the reader to live, for a brief moment the love that each gave. Visually the pictures shine through with the quality of the final product.

I showed this calendar to a friend of mine recently who actually had two dogs featured in the 2010 calendar. I didn't know that at the time. Her reaction (she doesn't own one) was jaw dropping. She smiled and cried with the memories of two babies that she loved dearly. I couldn't stand to take it from her so I gave it to her as a gift. She told me some stories of her experiences and how they affected her life. Their names are Abby & Moses.

As I said in the begining, I have no reason to contribute to this calendar and I am grateful each and every day. Should the time come that I do, I wouldn't hesitate calling upon those that work so hard in creating such a warm tribute. Without a doubt I know they would do my baby justice.

Unknown said...

I would love to get a copy of this calendar. I have two fur-babies both battling cancer, and would love to have a calendar to help inspire us as we continue through this journey. How do you go about purchasing a copy?