Saturday, July 19, 2014

Little Green Man

I've been dying to share this story but the last 100 miles have been hard and I've been biding my time. 

It seems my avatar on Tagg's 2dogsagainstcancer.com site has become somewhat iconic.  I didn't realize this until I was enjoying an evening with my good friends Vince & Diane a few weeks back when she shared just how addicted he'd become tracking us on this site.  To the point that he'd check the website in between making rounds and seeing patients.  The folks at Tagg update it typically once a day but there have been a few exceptions and when it's not, it drives Vince nuts.

YBD's Notes - You have to read this in the voice of George castanzas dad's (from seinfield). 

"Why isn't the little green man moving?  What's going on?  Why hasn't he moved?" And then Vince called Diane.  "Get ginger on the phone & find out why the little green man hasn't moved.  Has something happened?  Are they OK?"  And this goes on for like an hour.  

Have to admit I rather like my new status since on the first walk some people called me the dog cancer boy which kinda made me feel like a circus carny.  

I was looking for a JPEG to go with this blog & dontcha know it I came across this musical tribute to the little green man and from Breaking Bad no less.  Here's the link 


No comments: