Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Reflections on 4000 Miles

Divers have to decompress before resurfacing and the greater the depth of the dive the longer the decompression. I've pretty much been unplugged and down and out right disconnected since the completion of the West Coast Walk because I needed to.  

But I haven't just been making angels in the tons of snow that's blanketed CT - tho Hudsy and Nanners (nice snow stache BTW) have - I've been deep in reflection on the enormity my accomplishments but more importantly how to tell it.  The right way.  

The story's the thing.  

Beginning March 16th, the 7th anniversary of the start of the first walk, I'll be posting a seven part interview with Yer Big Dog wherein which I will talk not only about the great and the glory of this grand adventure but the trials and tribulations, too.  From the fantastic people we've met on our path to the fantastical things we've experienced.  

And we're making it interactive.  I've gotten thousands of questions over the expanse of our journey and haven't always been able to answer all of them so also we're opening this up to you.  If you have something you'd like to personally ask YBD, send me an email by Feb 15th.  Not via FB or TW or in a comment here.  Hopefully we can get it and we'll try our best because I have a lot to say.  Over 4,000 miles and 1,044 days, I've walked the walk now it's time to talk the talk.  #4000miles

No comments: